the scratched skrillex the scratched skrillex

Interesting. I wasnt sure what to expect when i saw you remixed my song. Besides the siren noise it is really just as you said a disk scratch of my song. It sounds cool, but i feel like you could have done more to make it your own.

sonicZ101 responds:

Hey thanks for the review man :D I'll try and do so. I really liked your song and was honestly desperate to make one. Next time I'll try harder to be more original.

Geomagnetic Reversal (DEMO) Geomagnetic Reversal (DEMO)

Some good riffs. The drums were too loud and the guitar and drums seemed to be on their own side of speaker so that was a bit odd.

Cave Story-eyes Of Flame Remix Cave Story-eyes Of Flame Remix

lies

This wasn't 7 hours in fl studios. Even if you didn't use a midi, which you did, it wouldnt have taken that long. You changed none of the notes and you just replaced instruments in a midi. There is no mastering or changes. The instruments sounds horrible anyway.

santaxcrusher responds:

ooohhh... what we have here? i think that you are 8 or less... your review was stupid and shity, do you think that you know everything? you are wrong;
without midi, it was 7 hours, by ear.

first try with piano&guitar first try with piano&guitar

interesting

it's kind of trippy and interesting to listen to. I'm kind of pissed with the people who are giving this bad reviews because it's in the top 30 though. It doesn't matter what kind of attention this song is getting, don't rate it bad because you think other songs are better, rate it based on it's quality. Aynway i think you should extend it and keep some percussion going for longer. It's starting to pick up at about 50 seconds and im getting into it but then it ends.

Doumaaa responds:

True true. This was meant to be more like an attempt. Recording piano, guitar and adding something in fl studio. But I should think about the length I guess. I feel whatever I upload people always tell me it should be longer. Thanks for the review.

BioLizard (Xos&Mobians) BioLizard (Xos&Mobians)

nice

It sounded really good, but i think you need a better computer to export from. It seems like your computer didn't have enough RAM to run all the synths at once. I have this problem with a lot of songs, it makes most of the synths sound way to heavy.

Sonic 2 Hilltop Zone (Remix) Sonic 2 Hilltop Zone (Remix)

cool

Never heard this song in-game, but i still really like this. The only thing that bugs me is the heavier synth you used. It sounds like Sytrus in fl studio. (electric guitar 3?) well anyway i just didn't like the way that sounded.

Cetaphobic responds:

Yeah, this level's pretty far. I don't remember which synths I used since I don't have the original file anymore.

Fire Emblem Melee Medley Fire Emblem Melee Medley

eww

It sounds like a bunch of Midi instruments. If you are gonna take a midi file from vg music and put instruments over it, don't use other midi instruments.

B0UNC3 - Crying Soul (FL Mix) B0UNC3 - Crying Soul (FL Mix)

nice

I listened to it back to back with the original and i admit i enjoy this one more. I don't really like the synth that comes in with the lead at about 1:50. I see what you were doing with a high synth a low synth with the lead but i didn't really like the sound it made. The lead is amazing though. I've never heard anything quite like it. I really enjoy the song up untill 1:50 and then i just kind of like it from then to the end.

song of drums pt 2 song of drums pt 2

meh

Well besides the fact that it shouldn't be in the ambient section, it needs more cowbell. lol snl reference.
The song isn't that bad but often songs with only drum and percussion aren't very good. The only good ones i've heard were played on real drums.

bremmers responds:

i don't know what section it should be in

Ragin' Ragin'

pretty good.

I Really like the synths you used but the drums were kind of lacking. I wish you would have passed it through some equalization at parts. IE low/high band pass filters. Usually drum and bass tends to be heavier but you did pretty good without overload on the synths. You have some potential and i might look at some more of your work later.

Raven3961 responds:

Thanks for the review mate, and I will take your tips, and use them! =D